The new Minikin Reborn by Asmodus is the latest iteration of their most popular mod series.
Returning to a more elongated profile, this mod feels great in the hand. Rubberised portions and an amazing heavy paint job makes this mod stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
The touchscreen is impressive, very easy to use and gives you access to all features with a couple of light presses. The screen can also be locked easily with a few clicks for easy transporting in your pocket.
Packing the impressive GX-160-HT chipset, which was developed by the Asmodus research and development team. This chip was created to provide a robust chipset that can stand up to everyday use whilst providing the latest features and massive power.
The Minikin Reborn is quickly being regarded as the best performing mod currently on the market. The chipset, used exclusively by Asmodus, has not only been developed to squeeze every bit of power from your batteries but it will also keep your batteries evenly charged and balanced.
- Height: 80mm
- Width: 25mm
- Depth: 57mm
- Upto 168W of power
- 2 Power modes
- 3 Temperature control modes
- Magnetic battery door
- USB Charge
- Capacitive Touch screen
- GX-168-HT chipset
- Upgradeable firmware
- Output power range: 5.0 - 168.0 watts
- Output power range (TC Mode): 5.0 - 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peek output current: 45 amps
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
We Also Recommend