The new Minikin V2 by Asmodus is the latest creation from the people that brought you the original Snow Wolf.
This looks and feels great in the hand with its tapered edges and rubberised feel.
The touchscreen is impressive, very easy to use and gives you access to all features with a couple of light presses.
Packing the impressive GX-180-HT chipset, which was developed by the Asmodus research and development team. This chip was created to provide a robust chipset that can stand up to everyday use whilst providing the latest features and massive power.
The Minikin V2 is quickly being regarded as the best performing mod currently on the market. The chipset, used exclusively by Asmodus, has not only been developed to squeeze every bit of power from your batteries but it will also keep your batteries evenly charged and balanced.
- Dimensions -
- Height: 80mm
- Width: 40mm tapers to 20mm
- Depth: 35mm
- Upto 180W of power
- 2 Power modes
- 3 Temperature control modes
- Magnetic battery door
- USB Charge
- Capacitive Touch screen
- GX-180-HT chipset
- Upgradeable firmware
- Output power range: 5.0 - 180.0 watts
- Output power range (TC Mode): 5.0 - 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peek output current: 45 amps
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
We Also Recommend