The MC4 charger has been designed as a lightweight charger that can handle up to 4 batteries at a time.
The charger will automatically determine the most effective charging amps for each bay independently. This charger will effectively auto-adjust the charging current based on the cells chemistry and condition. You may find that cells are charged at a lower current initially and then increases mid way through the charge. This is a safety feature that helps prevent excessive heat build up and prolong the life of the charging cell.
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight
- Never use in direct sunlight
- Never use your charger to store cells
- When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.
- Height: 26.5mm
- Width: 97mm
- Length: 100mm
- Compatible Chemistry: Li-ion IMR / INR/ ICR
- Compatible Size: 18350/ 18500/ 18650/ 20700/ 21700/ Flat-26650
- Max Charge Current: 2 Cells @ 1A / Upto 4 Cells @ 0.5A
- Button/Flat compatible
- Identifies bad batteries and alerts user
- 0V Activation function
- Fireproof ABS casing
- Overcharge Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- MC4 Charger
- USB Cable
- UK Wall Plug
- Xtar Warranty Card
We Also Recommend